Graphic Designer Job Summary
Currently seeking an innovative and dedicated graphic designer to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for taking conceptual design ideas and creating visual representations of them, for both electronic and in print formats. This individual would work with a variety of design requests, utilize Adobe Create Suite and other software platforms, while simultaneously collaborating with a number of team members.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities
- 3+ years of design experience and master in Adobe Creative Suite. Art and design training required.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus. Bachelors Degree in Art or Design preferred.
- Passion for design and continuous professional improvement. Demonstrated commitment to staying current on industry standards and best practices.
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives and strategies
- Strong understanding of design systems and ability to build a brand experience through design.
- Must be detail-oriented, able to communicate effectively, and possess strong initiative. Ability to handle multiple priorities/projects simultaneously and work independently.
- Excellent creative, conceptual, and critical thinking abilities. Demonstrate a high standard of quality in all materials produced.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and collaboratively with customer and coworkers.
- Friendly personality – it is crucial that you get along well with others and
- Honest and forthcoming – Please be honest. It is better we discuss everything with each other. We can figure out problems together since our common goal will be to grow the business and provide the best customer experience.
- Great time management skills – you will be responsible for ensuring the team is delivering results
An attention to detail – there will be a lot of work returned to customers and it is very important we provide the best results as often as possible. Mistakes happen, but customers will expect quality work without errors
Graphic Designer Requirements and Qualifications
- BS degree in Art / Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer
- Solid computer skills, especially Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication and task management skills
- A computer with a high speed internet connection
- Adobe Creative Suite 6 or newer is required